Monday, August 4, 2008

How to manage the diapering supplies

When it comes to buying dipaers and other baby supplies, there is only one place to go: Diapers.com. This site saves you time, and that really is the most precious thing when you are a parent of a young infant. Really, who has time or patience to push a cart up and down an aisle with a screaming baby and then wait on a slow, long line to pay for the crap? I actually thought I would love to show off my baby at Target while I purchased all the baby hygiene stuff, until I got a reality check when the little princess wailed and complained the entire trip. From that point on, I saw the light and to this day can't understand why any mother would put herself through the agony of toting along junior for a diaper run? Mothers...get smart...Diapers.com.

p.s. The few dollars you might save at Costco will be canceled out by the sky-rocketing gas prices. Oh and diapers.com does take manufacturers coupons. Happy shopping!!!

No comments: