Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh so smooth !


Bye-bye dry skin, hello perfection!
New mothers can often feel overwhelmed with all the crap on the market for baby skin care. Look no further than Mustela Stelatopia moisturizing cream and Hair/body cream rinse. These two products are a little pricey , but worth their weight in gold. My baby started to develop dry, scaly red patches all over her face and body and I was distraught. I cleaned out the baby aisles in the pharmacy trying to figure out which product would magically clear the problem up. Product after product, I was unsuccessful in clearing up the eczema. However, after just one use of the Mustela Stelatopia products, I immediately started to notice a difference. We do not go one day without these two products. I recommend that all mothers keep these products on hand, because most babies will benefit from this line.

These products can be purchased online at Diapers.com or at BuyBuy Baby and BabiesRus.

No comments: